little living room
At ‘little living room’, we believe all people are created equal. In our eyes, everyone deserves to be treated with equal respect and care no matter their differences and experiences. Therefore, we believe having some non-negotiable house rules is vital!
1. No individual will receive any form of abuse due to gender or sexuality.
2. No individual will receive any form of abuse due to their ethnicity, race, nationality, personal identity, religion, socio-economic status.
3. No individual will receive any form of abuse due to medical status, disability, or impairment.
4. Only under exceptional, protection-based, health and safety circumstances can individuals coerce or force others to start or stop participating.
5. No individuals working for the little living room will receive any form of abuse or disrespect from customers. Service does not equal subservience.
6. Content will remain inoffensive in line with the above rules. If uncomfortable with censoring we are open to discussion with you but we do not want to cause undue discomfort for our audience and members.
Please don’t break these rules. We don’t think they are that difficult to follow. We think they boil down to actively trying to not be cruel and rude to other people.
If you want to talk to us about our rules, please do! We appreciate feedback and review the rules quarterly to try and make sure they remain relevant.